ISO 27001:2013- Information Security Management
Information Security Management System is the International Standard Designed to specify the requirements for the implementation of the Security Controls in an Organization.
The AIM of ISO 27001 is a consistent and centrally controlled Management system for Protecting Information. In Addition threats to all business processes are reduced by effective monitoring and control of IT Security Risks.
Certification of the ISMS is a confirmation from Independent, Competent And Accredited Agency that the organization is adhering to the Internationally recognized information Security System Standard.
Benefits of ISO 27001
- Control of IT risks.
- Reduce the chances of Security Breaches within your IT Environment.
- Confidentiality of the Information.
- Competitive edge due to recognized standard.
- A structured method to address compliance Requirements.
- Systematic detection of Vulnerabilities.
2. ISO 14001:2015-Environment Management System Top
In the past, corporate environmental protection was primarily aimed at systematic monitoring of on-site impact, in particular with regard to statutory compliance. Today, professional Environmental Management Systems (EMS) work strategically, making employees aware of environmental protection and preventing negative environmental effects. A successful EMS orients your company towards sustainability and ensures continuous improvement through appropriate measures. The internationally recognized standard ISO 14001 supports these activities by applying a tried and tested system. ISO 14001 certification also enhances your image with customers, partners and employees and sends a clear signal of your commitment.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015:
- Control of the environmental aspects to prevent a negative environmental impact
- Continuous improvement in regards to the environmental impact is a requirement
- External recognition
- Better deals with insurance companies
- Better credibility associated with financing
- Increased credibility in relation to customers
- General cost savings by minimizing waste (of energy, materials, etc.)
3. ISO 9001:2015-Quality Management System Top
Over a million companies benefit from a quality management system certified according to ISO 9001, enjoying peak process performance and an international competitive advantage. ISO 9001 certification ensures that quality orientation is lived by each of your employees every day.
Our ISO 9001 certification experts know that well designed workflows contribute decisively to the quality of your products and services.To establish effective quality management in your company, we take into account your specific requirements and perspectives.
Benefits of ISO 9001:
- Uniform Structure
- Support of Management.
- Increased Profit.
- Reduce Waste
- Enhance Marketing.
- Simplifying Implementation.
- Better understanding of Terminology.
4. ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Top
Safeguarding and maintaining health & safety in the workplace is an important prerequisite for motivated and productive working processes, both for employers and employees. The new ISO 45001 standard for occupational health & safety management will supersede OHSAS 18001, the previous standard for occupational health & safety, and will minimize the risk of damage to health and accidents in the workplace.
With its process-oriented approach, a quality management system according to ISO 9001 is suitable for all industries and companies – from start-ups to global corporations.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018:
- Potentially saves costs within a company by coordinating individual certification schemes into one
- Reduce the employees exposure to occupational health and safety risks
- Demonstrate compliance in regards to a positive working environment and safety concerns
5. ISO 28000:2007- Specification for Security Management Systems Top
Protect your business processes and supply chains against theft and terrorism. Identify gaps in your security on time. Avoid taking unnecessary risks for goods and equipment - along the entire supply chain. Bundle your existing management systems for hazard prevention with the ISO 28000:2007 standard and make your employees aware of how important proper security measures are.
Benefits of ISO 28000
- Prove your advance approach to transport security.
- Pool available Transport security standards in one unified management system.
- Prevent running up cost for multiple certification.
- Optimize your process and ensure that the supply chain remains free of disruption.
- Present yourself as a professional partner to customers, authorities and investors.
6.ISO 31000:2018- Risk Management
Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization's capital and earnings. These threats, or risks, could stem from a wide variety of sources, including financial uncertainty, legal liabilities, strategic management errors, accidents and natural disasters. IT security threats and data-related risks, and the risk management strategies to alleviate them, have become a top priority for digitised companies. As a result, a risk management plan increasingly includes companies' processes for identifying and controlling threats to its digital assets, including proprietary corporate data, a customer's personally identifiable information and intellectual property.
The ISO 31000 principles provide frameworks for risk management process improvements that can be used by companies, regardless of the organization's size or target sector. The ISO 31000 is designed to "increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats, and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment," Although ISO 31000 cannot be used for certification purposes, it can help provide guidance for internal or external risk audit, and it allows organizations to compare their risk management practices with the internationally recognized benchmarks.